Have you wondered whether you need a 200 Amp electrical panel at home? While some people will need one, others do not. Therefore, you shouldn’t rush this decision until you’re positive that you need it. In general, there are several reasons for homeowners to upgrade to a 200 Amp service.
- Your current panel is unsafe. As a result, the risk of an electrical fire is significantly higher.
- The existing panel in your home hasn’t been able to keep up with your family’s electrical needs.
You may still not be sure if you need a 200 Amp panel. Rest assured knowing the experts at Alpha Electrician Tacoma are here to help you. If you need assistance answering this question, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll send our best technicians to your home to help you right away.
What Does Your 200 AMP Panel Upgrade Include?
We understand that the upgrade is not going to be easy. It is often too complicated for average consumers. Therefore, it is best to work with a professional. When you work with us, you’ll receive several benefits from our 200 AMP panel upgrade.
- First, we’ll have to obtain the necessary permits with the local authorities
- We will either install a Square D or Siemens 200 Amp panel in your home. It will have 12 double pole breakers.
- Any existing electrical panel can be moved accordingly
- We’ll provide all supplies and supplies needed to complete the installation
- We’ll clean up the mess and get rid of your old panel for you
Why Should You Upgrade?
Right now, you may not need to upgrade your electrical panel. In general, you don’t need to do so until you’re installing a new appliance or adding a room to your home. If you’re going to do one of the things below, you may need to upgrade your electrical panel.
- You’re installing a new air conditioner
- You’d like to add a pool, spa, or hot tub to your home
- You’re going to be renovating your kitchen
- Your family is installing a new room
- You are creating a home office
- You need to install a new fridge
- Your current system can’t meet your electricity needs
- Your breakers trip too frequently